s h e i s

p e a r l l y n n g
1 s t j a n

26 yrs old
senior business coordinator

my loves
a a r o n y e o
k e y e n y e o


h e r l i n k s

facebook

h e r p a s t

  • June 2011
  • July 2011
  • August 2011
  • September 2011
  • October 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012
  • February 2012
  • March 2012
  • April 2012
  • May 2012
  • June 2012
  • July 2012
  • August 2012
  • September 2012
  • October 2012
  • November 2012
  • December 2012
  • January 2013
  • February 2013
  • April 2013
  • May 2013
  • June 2013
  • November 2013
  • August 2014


  • s h o u t s




    a d s c o r n e r


    l e t ' s c o u n t

    web site traffic tracking

    Monday, October 31, 2011
    one year later... 1:28 PM



    It feels like I've been dreaming for a long time
    I've wandered and wandered around for a while
    As if we made a promise
    Standing here in front of each other like that day from four seasons ago
    Those beautiful stories that we wrote down together
    Those eternal promises that we prayed for at that time
    They're all coming back to me now and I don't think my heart can take it
    I've even restrained myself at the thought of you
    How has your one year been

    For a long time, I've been living, having forgotten of you
    For a while, I thought I was doing fine
    However I started to realize it as time passed by
    That I am nothing without you
    At that time, if only we had been a bit more mature
    If only we knew how we would be right now
    I have no confidence in overcoming these endless regrets
    So I've had to just repress them
    One year has passed like that

    Could your feelings perhaps be the same as mine?
    Will you give me another chance?
    I know now that we can never part from each other
    The one person I love and love again

    I wish we can go back to our first days
    To the beautiful, happy and loving days
    Those heart-breaking stories and vain arguments
    Just bury all of that now
    And promise that we won't take them out again
    No matter how many seasons pass
    and how many years go by
    I hope that we won't meet like today again



    can this be 10 years later instead?
    the pact...

    0 comments