|
s h e i s
p e a r l l y n n g 1 s t j a n 26 yrs old senior business coordinator my loves a a r o n y e o k e y e n y e o h e r l i n k s
h e r p a s t
s h o u t s
a d s c o r n e r
l e t ' s c o u n t
|
Saturday, December 31, 2011
10:22 AM 1 more day to a new year, new beginning, new life... n new age... -_-" exams results was good and I hope to maintain it next sem thou I know it is not easy anymore... preparation for wed was tedious but I was glad mr yeo plan and did most of the things while I was working, slping, etc. feel guilty so I need to work harder now... :) thk u baby! xoxox...! thk u dear chrissy for acc me here n there and your advices and help all the way thru...its been a long but nt so long 13 years friendship and I appreciate and cherish this friendship of ours...1 more day, n i m joinin u in 25s...lol... :p I love you more than words can describe...wahahaha... with new yr in 1 day, wish everyone gd health and always be happy... n happy advance bday to me, myself and I... ^_^ 0 comments |
e s c a p e s
f a m i l y`- mei yun serin b e s t o f e b e s t`- chrissy jeanne n a s g z`- gladys jolyn keli peiwen f r i e n z`- adeline ai ni andy calvin candy carol champ cindy lok fabian jasmine jieyin joyce li jun limin peiru team nemo venessa zoe p r o g s`- AYC calvin (tong teck) cheryl darren eunice gayna gerald kaiqi kandis KB keagan live journal keagan blogspot keng kee mardy nur ping samantha shan sharyl val blogspot val vanesa vivien xuan yuping t h e T P m a t e s`- angie cindy dory elmo ellen gab heng blogspot gab heng wordpress jacq janet jodin karine mark mag chia qiuyan yiting s y m`- abel's son chrisann chun siong hong ling wendy chew s p r e e s`- ivy's qiuyan's tingting's |